We are pleased to receive your order by E-mail (and only exceptionally by telefax). Please look at the price of the products at the homepage under: Products & prices. We do not send quotes.
For ordering we absolutely need following information:
- Name of person ordering, e-mail address and phone number.
- Name and e-mail address of scientist(s) requesting the antibody(ies) (if different from 1.).
- Purchase order number (for credit card informations, see below).
- Product code, product description, and quantity.
- Shipping address (including phone number).
- Shipment method: registered priority airmail, Fedex, DHL or UPS. Please give us your Fedex, DHL or UPS account number.
- Billing address (including email address and phone number).
- Type of payment: wire transfer, check or credit card.
If you prefer a safe and rapid delivery, please indicate your Fedex, DHL, UPS or other carrier number.
Because of the reliability of e-mail transmission, no confirmation of order is normally sent.
Terms of payment are net thirty (30) days from the date of shipment.
Preferred payment method is by wire transfer or credit card.
In case of payment by credit card, informations should be sent by e-mail or Fax. Required informations are:
- card type
- name on card
- card number
- expiration date
- verification code
Payment can also be done by Bank transfer. The client takes over all charges, also those of intermediary banks.
Please avoid using checks for payment. Payments by check will be charged with a fee of 30$.
For new clients and for those clients for which recurrent difficulties in the collection of bills were experienced, a pre-payment will be required. Additional orders are accepted only if there are no outstanding invoices.
By registered priority airmail (only in Europe: Euro 15) or by Fedex (USA: $70 + additional administrative charges, see below "prices and terms).
Please note, that before shipping our products we need:
1.) Name and e-mail of the person receiving the shipment and the person in charge of the payment.
2.) If you prefer that we use your Fedex account, please give us your number while ordering. If you prefer that we use the Swant account, please inform us (except European clients).
3.) Procedure of payment: by wire transfer, by check or by credi card (see details under payment above).
Swant send routinely an e-mail with a copy of the bill together with the tracking number of the shipment. It is the responsibility of the clients to locate the shipment and eventually contact the custom after it enters into their country.
If you prefer a rapid delivery, please indicate your Fedex, DHL, UPS or other carrier number.
Prices and terms
All prices are quoted in US-dollars (USD), EUro (for Europe) and Swiss francs (CHF, for Sitzerland). In Europe the invoices are in Euro (EUR) (CHF in Switzerland) with a fixed exchange rate. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- WIRE TRANSFER (for Europe: additional administrative charges EUR 40; for USA and other countries: administrative charges USD 40).
- CHECK (additional administrative charges USD 30, accepted only for USA).
- CREDIT CARD (for Europe: additional administrative charges EUR 40; for USA and other country: administrative charges USD 40-50 for one or two products.
Please send a Fax or an e-mail to email@example.com in the first two month after receipt if there are any problems or questions concerning an order. No returns will be accepted later and without prior authorization.
The products listed in this catalogue are non-hazardous, non-infectious and for research use only. These products are not to be used for clinical, drug or therapeutic applications.
If you have any questions about product specifications, use, storage and delivery or other technical and scientific questions, please feel free to Fax or e-mail us. We will be happy to help you with your inquiries.
We guarantee the quality of all items listed in this catalogue. We will replace free of charge any product that does not meet your satisfaction. This warranty is exclusive and SWant makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of fitness for any particular purpose. SWant shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential or contingent damages.