The placement of an order by e-mail is preferred. Information respecting the prices of our products in USD, EURO and CHF can be found on our homepage under «Product & Prices».
On the receipt of the following information, we can prepare your order:
- Name, e-mail address and telephone number of the person placing the order.
- Name and e-mail address and telephone number of the scientist(s) who will utilize the product (if different from that given in 1.)
- Purchase order number (for credit card information see below)
- Product code, description and quantity
- Shipping address (including telephone number, important for door to door transport by carriers like FedEx and DHL)
- Mode of shipment : registered priority mail - for Swiss customers only / or carrier (e.g. FedEx, DHL) If possible, provide your own FedEx or DHL account number.
- Billing address (including e-mail address and telephone number)
- Manner of payment: wire transfer or credit card. There is no need to provide credit card details via e-mail. We will send you a link for payment via e-mail.
- Swant does not accept payment by check. Please note that the PO alone gives no information about the manner of payment.
For EUROPE: If you prefer to have your product delivered rapidly by, for example FedEx or DHL, kindly provide your account number (e.g. for FedEx the 9 digit number: 0000-0000-0).
For USA or OTHER COUNTRIES: We ship only with FedEx or DHL. Kindly provide your account number or note if we should use the Swant FedEx / DHL account.
Since the placement of an order electronically is considered to be reliable, its receipt will not be confirmed, unless for an automatic replay when Swant is closed for holidays.
Payment has to be made within 30 days of the date of the invoice. Payment has to be done by wire transfer or credit card (no payment by check is accepted).
Payment can also be made by a bank transfer, in which case the client is liable for all supplementary charges, including those of the intermediary banks.
Payment by check are not accepted.
We ask a pre-payment to first time client and to those with whom we had difficulty getting paid.
Eventual Swant credit notes are not dated and can be used for a next order / payment.
Swant lyophilized products are sent at room temperature by DHL or FedEx (USA: 100,00 USD, Europe 50,00 EUR).
Registered priority mail for Swiss customers only: 15,00 CHF
A copy of the bill and the tracking number of the shipment will be sent electronically to the client. It is the responsibility of the client to track the course of the shipment and, if necessary, to contact the answerable customs authorities.
Prices and terms
All prices are quoted in US-dollars (USD), EUR (for Europe) and Swiss francs (CHF for Switzerland) at fixed exchange rate. Prices are subject to changes without notification.
Accepted methods of payment
CREDIT CARD: for Europe additional administrative charges EUR 40; for USA and other countries: administrative charges USD 45-65 for one or two products.
WIRE TRANSFER: for Europe additional administrative charges EUR 40; for USA and other countries: administrative charges USD 40. The client is liable for all charges, including those of intermediary banks.
Checks are not accepted !
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) by e-mail within a month of receiving the product if you experience any problems with, or have any queries respecting your order. No returns will be accepted thereafter without prior authorization.
If you have any questions respecting the specifications of a product, its usage, storage or delivery, or if you require any additional technical or scientific information, please feel free to contact us by e-mail. We will be happy to help you with your inquiries. If you experience any difficulties with immunostaining or western blotting, it would be helpful to us if you would complete the «Technical service walkthrough» questionnaire under the relevant heading:
We guarantee the quality of each item that is listed in the catalogue. This warranty is exclusive, Swant offers no other warranty, either expressed or implied; nor is there any implied warranty of fitness for any particular purpose. Swant Inc. is not liable for any incidental, consequential or contingent damages.
The products listed in the catalogue are neither hazardous nor infectious. They are intended only for use in research, and should not be employed for clinical or therapeutic purposes.