Swant Inc, Marly, Switzerland, which specializes in antibodies against calcium- binding proteins, has added some new products to its catalogue.
- Affinity-purified IgGs for the monoclonal antibodies that are directed against either parvalbumin (235pur), calbindin D-28k (300pur) or calretinin (6B3pur). These products will be of benefit to scientists who need to know the exact concentrations of their antibodies.
- HPLC-purified recombinant murine proteins calbindin D-28k, calretinin and parvalbumin in 10 μg and 100 μg vials, dissolved in two types of buffer: 20 mM ammonium carbonate with either a low concentration of Ca2+ (0.001mM CaCl2), for intracellular injection ("ic") or a high one (0.1 mM CaCl2) for immunoblotting and absorption ("abs").
- Three sensitive sandwich-ELISAs to measure the concentration of the calcium-binding proteins calbindin D-28k, calretinin and parvalbumin using our poly- and monoclonal antibodies.
- Antibodies against two «new» calcium-binding proteins, namely, tescalcin and HPLc4 (Girard et al, Neuroscience, 2017).
Various volumes of different antibodies and antisera (200μl, 500μl,
- Recombinant antibodies that are derived from human HEK293-cells after cloning the heavy and the light chains of the monoclonal antibodies 300 against calbindin D-28k (300rec) and of R3F1 against Na+Ca2+-ATPase (R3F1rec).
- Antibodies made in other species: goat for calbindin D-28k and guinea-pig for calretinin.
The web page furnishes details appertaining to additional methodologies that can be instigated when using the different kind of antibodies and proteins for immunostaining and immunoblotting. A «Technical service walkthrough» offers the possibility of seeking technical support if difficulties are encountered in utilizing the Swant products. It is located in the page "Ordering", under "Customer service".
All referenced publications characterizing the various Swant antibodies are now available as .pdf-files.